How I took my favorite photo yet!
1. I found my assortment of spent shell casings from a previous shooting session.
2. I gathered up some of my favorite patches I’ve collected over the years.
3. I dumped the casings on the floor, and chose a patch that went good with them(In this case, it was the Breaking Benjamin logo).
4. When the casings were mixed together nicely, I placed the patch upon them and took the picture.
5. Once I had the picture, I tried messing around with different filters to see if it could look any better. I still can’t decide between B&W or Normal! The name for this picture is “Blow Me Away”, a title to a Breaking Benjamin song!